Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More chipboard



In last week's video, I used some printed chipboard from Basic Grey.  It was all I had left in a collection and selected other BG and other company papers to make it work.  I still had those selections out so I did this title page for our 2016 album.

This photo has my husband and some deep red color in it so the page took a very different tone.  I debated on the background and finally chose a distressed red paper also from Basic Grey that I think goes well with his shirt.  To add to the chipboard, I used my favorite Stampin' Up! brads and a die cut from the Silhouette.

This is probably the best phone photo I've ever had someone else take of us.  The server did a great job.

Here's the process video:


Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...