Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Using up printed chipboard



I think printed chipboard is one of the most challenging things to use up from a collection.  After the paper and other embellishments are gone, how can you make the chipboard work?  Some chipboard is more generic than others.  These pieces originally from the Spice Market collection by Basic Grey aren't too difficult.  I did have to look for papers that had the same style and colors.  The chipboard was a good fit color and theme wise for some photos I took at the beach in the spring.

For this page, I added ribbon with my chipboard as the ribbon is kind of a step down in thickness before you get to Washi or paper.

Here's the process video at YouTube:


I have enough product pulled for another layout so I'll likely have that one next week.  Stay tuned...

ALSO, I just updated my Etsy shop with lots of stamps and other products.  Check out Lovely Layers Art.

1 comment:

  1. Love your page Lisa ... and great tips on using up that kind of chipboard - it's often leftover for me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...